We are looking for an experienced and service minded system administrator/IT supporter for our head office in Aalborg.
As an administrator(supporter, you are given full responsibility for the company’s daily operations and support tasks, as well as maintaining or cloud and server enviroment.
We offer a challenging job in varied and busy day, in a customer-oriented environment, where you will have a significant impact on the organization of your work. You will become part of a dynamic company where there are often short decision-making paths, and in addition to your professional qualifications, emphasis will also be placed on the personal qualities and your ability to dare to act on your own while contributing to the team.
We work in a modern office community in central Aalborg, and we have a relaxed and straightforward relationship with all employees. We want to give you the best opportunities to develop and grow with the tasks and in return we expect you to be an active participant who welcomes you with a good mood and a professional approach to the tasks.
In addition, we offer attractive staffing conditions, including a good canteen scheme, pension scheme, etc., and a salary that matches the market level.
- Operating and maintaining and updating Cloud Center environment.
- Daily operations and support tasks.
- Inclusion of new customers/users and administration of existing user platform.
- Documentation and standards that drive maximum security and uptime.
- Troubleshooting and preventative platform maintance.
- 3-5 years of experience operating and maintaining major Microsoft server environment.
- Experience or knowledge of several of the following: VMware, Windows Server, Active Directory, Terminal Server, Office 365, SQL Server, NAV
- Microsoft and/or VMware certification.
- Some knowledge of Hardware is expected.
- Technical generalist with the ability and experience to solve a wide range of IT support taskes
- Relevant IT training and Microsoft certifications.
- Structured personality with flair for the detail.
- Service minded and good at communicating via mail and phone.
- Independent and proactive, and not afraid to take responsibility.
- Eager for self-development and updating in his own field.
- High level Danish and English proficiency.